Samstag, 13. November 2010

When childhood ends.


Two days ago my mum had a convulsion and they found some metastases in her head
and in the lung. Other unknown changes were found in her body.

Cancer is following my family and friends about 5 years, where I am almost permanentely
waiting for medical results. It is so sustaining. I know, I have to be strong now, more than
ever, but I don't know where to get that strength from.

I am almost 27 now but still feeling like a young child, that feels safe and secure.
We are living in such indefeasible beliefs all the time, somewhere enrooted in our childhood.
There is not a single doubt in us, that this beliefs will be not like that in the future.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

If you like to leave a lovely note, please do so! I am looking forward of what you're thinking!