Samstag, 19. März 2011

Piment.




My little pepper seeds did root well and now they have become strong little baby planst. So I
decided that it is time they have their own little space instead of sitting together in one little
pot. There is also another plant grown I don't know what it is yet. We'll see.

This afternoon I travel home to Mr. T and we will hopefully spend a nice and calm sunday.
On monday morning I will take him to hospital for fixing his rupture of apendix.

Hope you have a nice sunny weekend, not as rainy as mine is right now.

4 Kommentare:

  1. The sun is shining here (it was raining yesterday though), which is giving me a headache because it's a very bright sun. It's a shame to realise how I'm used to the darkness of the winter.

    Lovely flowers and it's nice to see the seeds growing so well. Have a lovely weekend as well!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. lovely, lovely. Hope you will have some sun this weekend

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. So nice to see your little plants, think I will try some pepper seeds as well.

    AntwortenLöschen

If you like to leave a lovely note, please do so! I am looking forward of what you're thinking!