Dienstag, 28. Februar 2012

20.


Till today, I have never heard of it but Joana from because green is still in nominated me to join a little award
thing named "the sunshine award".  Quoting the net, the award is "awarded to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspires others in the blog world" (*thank you so much, Joana*):

you're supposed to answer the following questions & name five other bloggers you enjoy.

favorite color: gray & green.
favorite animal: dogs.
favorite non-alcoholic drink: pure water.
facebook or twitter: facebook.
getting or giving presents: I like both.
favorite flower: pink carnation & lavender & roses.
favorite pattern: geometric.
passion: food & plants.
favorite number: 9.

the five blogs i'd like to share are:

1. wide-eyed-tree – because of her love for diy.
2. The Blue Rabbit House – because of inspiring me to sew more.
3. Maps and Fragments – because of the most stunning food photography.
4. something concerning everything occurring – because of her talent to show the beauty of simplicity.
5. The Bird House of Birdie – because of her great photographic spirit.

So maybe you'll recognize your blog here & join the sunshine award too! I'd like to read your answers!
(I don't want you to feel tagged, please feel free to join or not!)

4 Kommentare:

  1. Thank you! I already posted my questions :)

    I got your package! Thank you so much! It is awesome!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh thank you for your kind words <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Congrats on your award! I can't think of anyone more deserving!

    AntwortenLöschen

If you like to leave a lovely note, please do so! I am looking forward of what you're thinking!