Sonntag, 15. Mai 2011

7 things.






Finished an old drawing. I plan to make some more in this style for a series.
The last wild garlic harvest of this season. But two more glass jars full of delicious pesto in my fridge!
I love egg benedict a lot lately.
Had the biggest cheese plate ever! And no camera with me :-( .
My baby monstera got a new leave. So it started growing finally!
Finished my proposal for M.A. degree!
It seems that my 3rd try to grow an avocado plant turns out well. More hopefully next week.

10 Kommentare:

  1. The drawing is beautiful. I'd love to see the serie.
    It's so nice to see the plant growing.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love those oriental poppies!

    lovely post

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Tolle Illustration! Ich probier mein Glück auch grad wieder mit der Avocado, hoffentlich klappts diesmal auch :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. such a lovely set. the drawing is spectacular.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. You blog is beautiful. Thanks for the lovely comment you left on mine. I'm in awe of your drawing skills as well! Take care, and congratulations on finishing your proposal.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Das erste und dritte Bild find ich super!

    Das Foto mit dem Schaf(sschild) habe ich in Essingen gemacht! :P Cool auf jemanden in der Umgebung zu "treffen"! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. This post is so refreshing, that rabbit is glorious. I have an avocado tree growing right now, it's three years in. Only another 5 to go, haha.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. It's my first time here, gotta say I'm loving it all... your photos and your words :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. I've got avocado's for a little while. (3 months), they all are broken, but I'm still waiting for some leaves to appear. They are always do it so slow. But I've patient. Would love to see yours.

    AntwortenLöschen

If you like to leave a lovely note, please do so! I am looking forward of what you're thinking!